- MDM (mobile device management - a set of services and technologies that provide control and protection of mobile devices used by the organization and its employees).
A mobile device management system is a tool or software solution designed to manage IT administrators' mobile devices in an organization, such as smartphones and tablets, and to ensure their security. Mobile device management is an important component of mobility, in part because more and more companies are implementing policies that allow employees to access corporate data, files and applications from their personal devices.
What are the benefits of mobile device management?
The most important advantage of mobile device management is information security. The mobile device management system protects company data through device-level policies provided by the platform manufacturer or vendor. With these policies, IT administrators can monitor and protect mobile devices, as well as disconnect them from corporate networks. For example, a mobile device management system allows the IT department to enable device-wide encryption, automatically lock the device, or delete data on it if it is lost or stolen.
Mobile device management can also make it easier to access applications by making it easier for IT administrators to deploy, configure, and update mobile applications on corporate or personal devices. This simplifies the IT administration of every mobile device that has access to the corporate network. Other popular MDM features include inventory and tracking of mobile devices, forced use of passwords, whitewashing or blacklisting of certain programs, and forced data encryption.
- VDI (Workplace as a Service - a model of distribution and operation of aaS software, which gained popularity in the early 2000s and is a logical continuation of SaaS)
First of all, job virtualization is work from anywhere in the world.
The basic idea of VDI is to take all data from users' computers to a central node. A thin client is used on which there are absolutely no hard drives and there is no physical user data. The terminal is simply a means of communication between the user's monitor and the data center. The main task of the model is to secure the end user and have a centralized node aggregation and data management in a secure space (DC / CLoud)
- Video conferencing
This is primarily the most convenient way to control employees. Wherever the right decision needs to be made quickly, video conferencing is used to instantly obtain information and alert company employees.
Possibilities of our solutions:
- demonstration of presentations, videos, photos, drawings, tables and any other multimedia materials
- during communication, an electronic board is available on which you can draw, enter and edit data
- provides duplication of your desktop to the general screen and management of your interlocutor's desktop
- video recording of negotiations and, if necessary, all data
- unlimited number of participants
- organization of video conferences and invitations
- when scheduling a conference, indicate the date and time, and your interlocutors will receive individual e-mails
- integration with IP-telephony - the ability to call landlines from the program for VCS during the conference.
- Thin / Zero clients
A thin client is a great solution for virtualizing office jobs.
The client communicates with the server through terminal access, in the same way receives all data for work. A typical example of a thin client is a computer with a browser that works with remote programs.
A thin client is a system unit that usually does not have a hard drive and has only the minimum set of hardware required to run the operating system. Power supply, mouse, keyboard, monitor, network cable are connected to the system unit. In addition to the standard set, other devices can be connected to the thin client, provided that it can recognize them and transmit them to the terminal server.
The implementation of our solutions is based on world practices and industry leaders in the field of remote safe workplaces.
- Two-factor authentication for account security
This is an additional level of account security. In addition to entering the password, you must also enter a one-time code that comes in the mail or phone.
Types of two-factor authentication:
- Two-factor authentication via SMS - a secret one-time password comes to the mobile user in an SMS message.
- Two-factor authentication by phone - users receive a verification code on the call after they have entered the correct password and username.
- Two-factor mail authentication - users receive a verification code or a unique link to the mail after they have entered the correct password and username.
- Two-factor authentication through software is a more advanced method that is gaining popularity. Users need to install the application on a computer or smartphone to get the code. The software dynamically generates codes for the user for a short period of time. After successfully logging in to the account, the user needs to open the program and enter the code generated by the application. Examples of software for two-factor authentication - Google Authenticator, Authy, Microsoft Authenticator.
- Two-factor authentication through hardware - this method is used mainly in corporations, but it can also be used on personal computers. In this case, the authentication code is generated using equipment - a keychain or electronic key. The equipment has a screen where code is dynamically generated every 30-60 seconds.
- Virtual Private Network - secure access to the entire Internet
Many companies try to secure data that may fall into the hands of fraudsters or other organizations (competitors). To do this, all actions in the company's network are governed by the use of private, created "turnkey" Virtual Private Network.
Another plus is the ability to keep everyone connected within a single closed and secure network.
- Within such a network, it is easier to make a backup of information and then transfer it to the server
- Control and adjustment in this case is carried out by one or more proxies
- Traffic in a limited field, which is additional security.
Vendors from whom the decision is presented: